Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Thoughts on Jonah

For the next several postings, I will return to my earlier work on Jonah. I apologize for the bits and pieces of meditation that appeared scattered among other musings, and will repost the earlier work to allow readers an easier time following the thoughts I have had on this small but momentous book.

Also, while the political season has begun, this Christian rightist will back off a bit--not least because Jonah has provided some important lessons. True, I probably won't support Mr. Obama's re-election. True, I remain critical of what the current administration has been doing. And I remain an unreconstructed partisan on one side of the culture wars now going on. But there are some more important things to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment